50 Awful Things About The Illuminati (EVIL FOLLOWERS)… PART-3
- Worse, some of them have actual magical powers and are in league with forces from . . . elsewhere. Great huge beings that are madness to look upon, or tiny, malicious things that glare and gibber from dark corners. They have pins and dolls; they know old names.
- Other Illuminati have embraced technology. Their files of information are much more useful when backed by the power of the computer. They are also conditioning everyone to believe that computers are so complicated and dangerous that only the Experts should play with them. Next time you get an electric bill for $666,666.66, you know who's behind it.
- And some of these technophiles have gone a step farther, creating actual machine intelligences. These sentient computers are now, themselves, a force among the ruling Illuminati.
- The Illuminati don't like war; it's expensive and wasteful. War only happens when two groups of Illuminati are very evenly matched and neither is willing to negotiate. But then they whip a few nations into a patriotic fervor and go at it.
- They send secret messages through the newspapers and airwaves – in the classified ads, and even buried in news reports. They have other, even stranger forms of secret communications . . . all around you, all the time.
- They keep everyone – yes, everyone – under
constant surveillance. Every time you fill out another questionnaire,
you're weaving another strand of the net that binds the world.
- They are working to make the law as confusing as possible, so everything will be illegal or potentially illegal – then they have a hold on everybody and everyone will fear the laws.
- They encourage resistance to authority among young people and political dissidents, to distract government attention from the real enemy within.
- But when they reach a satisfactory level of control, they turn their efforts toward extinguishing independence and encouraging mindless obedience to whatever orders come from the Illuminati or their servants.
- They commit random atrocities – poisoning food at grocery stores, murdering old blind ladies, sniping on the freeway – just to make people vaguely confused, frightened and paranoid.